Time flies fast. The fact is, there's no winding back.
So .... really, what have you accomplished for the last 6 months that brings meaning to your life? Or at least, do you find them useful or beneficial to you? I know there are many people who don't think much into this kind of stuff. I know, it sounds unnecessary. But, do you know? It is life changing if you practice some self-reflection, as simple as reviewing what you have accomplished and what you would like to accomplish if you haven't done so. You will be surprised where it can lead you to.
The blatant truth is, don't lead the same daily life. Too busy to think about it? Just doing stuffs as and when it comes? or just doing your usual stuffs? Nothing better is going to fall onto your lap if you don't review and do something about it. What I mean by nothing means what you really want to achieve in life, the point of getting from point A to B. It is either you get there or you would be moving by 0.1cm scale, depending on how much you act on it.
Ok, so why I'm bringing this up? It's this simple question -- What gives life meaning?
Ponder about it. It will serve you massively good.
Alright, done with the review chatting.
My first half was very much on traveling, seeing the world while exploring new activities expanding my fitness capabilities. Secondly, I spent some good times with my family, colleagues who are worth my time, chit chat and hang outs with good old friends and reconnecting with those whom I have not met for many years.
What's for the next 6 months? Here's my wish list on top of my head right now....
1. Participate in drives that helps those in need
2. Support Alexis's full marathon charity drive
3. Increase speed and stamina in swimming
4. Be able to perform yoga headstand or handstand
5. Learn more-- the skills and art of:
- attracting while remaining as a high value woman (with standard yet not too intimidating!)
- communicating better about what I want yet subtly (touch the emotional level!)
6. Change some bad habits/ characteristic improvements:
- don't ask too many questions at the same time
- remember to share upfront (people who don't know me well enough)-- to tap on my shoulder if I ever get into annoying or irritating stage where I zone out into the blurry zone, or asking too many questions
7. Start practicing meditation again
8. Sleep early! By 11pm if possible. Get 7 hours of zzzsss
9. Keep working on passive income sources to achieve financial freedom, just in case I don't have an employment job one day...
10. Optional... but I guess I should try harder...finish reading 2 books
That's it for now. Time to catch my beauty sleep and start dreaming first.
See, it's a good thing I capture it here. Now I know I won't forget, and I have no excuses for not trying to achieve them.
"Do something today that will get your closer to where you want to be tomorrow."
That's my life, defining my own purpose. As the saying goes, you are the writer of your life. As I keep on doing this as a regular practice, I learn so much more about life and loving myself more too.